Address: 509 Old Philadelphia Pike, Douglassville, PA 19518
Phone: (610) 385-4762
Website: http://www.historicpreservationtrust.org/historic-properties/morlatton-village/white-horse-inn/

The White Horse Tavern, originally constructed in 1765, located in what was then the Village of Morlatton, was the first permanent settlement in Berks County. Since it is located on the banks of the Sckuylkill River, the tavern was a mustering and training site for Revolutionary War soldiers and the scene of numerous meetings and other activities related to the war. Open on varied schedule.

DaBrian Marketing Group